- CBC Alloy will only process customer’s order once at least 20% deposit is received. To avoid delay of delivery and misunderstanding of the order requirements, customers please ensure on-time payment and clear expression of indication.
- If the customer wishes to cancel the order after paying deposit, the deposit will be refunded, only when the indication of cancellation was made during business hours in the same order placing day. In any other circumstances, customer will be liable for partial/ full amount deposit or even extra costs depending on the progress of the order.
- CBC Alloy provides engineering supports (once deposit is paid) for the customer’s orders, in order to achieve the highest standard of customer satisfaction. However, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the designs and dimensions meet his/her requirements. CBC Alloy will not take any responsibility for any liability caused by the design which is singed-off by the customer.
- Unless CBC Alloy agrees with customers to protect certain design patterns due to customer’s specific declarations, CBC Alloy will remain the rights to use any design patterns that have been done in previous orders.
- The estimation of delivery turnaround time we provided to the customers will fluctuate depending on the work load and third party service. If the delivery time is a crucial factor for you, please ensure this is written down on our invoice and let our sales consultant be aware.
- CBC Alloy will not dispatch the finished goods to customer who hasn’t paid in full unless a specific contract was made up at the time of ordering.
- Please ensure the contact information you provided are accurate and updated. If you encounter situation where you haven’t heard from us after two weeks, contact our sales team member. It is the customers’ responsibility to pick up the items after receiving pickup notice from CBC Alloy within 3 weeks unless discussed prior. Any item that hasn’t been picked up during the time being will be retained, sold by CBC Alloy without notice and refund of deposit to the customer. Customer who retrieved product 3 weeks from pickup notice will be charged with product retaining fee from $50 per week.
- For certain type of payments or purchases, CBC Alloy will require customers’ Identification proof and copies. However customer’s private information such as: contact phone, Address, full name, Driver License details, Bank account/card details etc., will not be disclosed to any third party without consent.